The goal of Castellino Prenatal and Birth Training is to make Prenatal and Birth Therapy available to the world community for children, adults, and especially for babies and new families with the highest possible integrity, efficiency and compassion.
Dr. Raymond F. Castellino facilitates people of all ages to resolve and repattern prenatal and birth trauma imprinting. This includes facilitating babies and children in the family setting and adults in individual and small group settings. He also offers phone support for parents, adults, and professionals seeking supervision. He works both alone and together with midwife Mary Jackson.
In addition to working with people and their families himself, Dr. Castellino also offers educational services to train others in these skills. His educational services include a two-year (48-day) Foundation Training, as well as numerous presentations and seminars both locally and worldwide.
Subscribe to our mailing list!
Enter your name and email address below and click "Subscribe" to be added to our mailing list. Recipients of this list receive periodic updates about upcoming Process Workshops and other events at Castellino Training.
NEW DVD: Two Layers of Support: Creating the Conditions for Healing
In this in-depth interview by Susan Lange OMT, LAc, Raymond Castellino describes the origins, nature and method of his remarkable work of re-patterning prenatal and birth trauma imprinting with infants and adults. This DVD describes the layering of relationship necessary for healing to take place.
$30 + $4 shipping and $2.33 tax if shipped within CA (so $36.33 within CA, $34 outside of CA within the US)
To order contact Sandra Castellino: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805 687-2897.
Ray Castellino and Anna Chitty are offering a 5-module course, Body into Being: Advanced Energetic Somatic Training starting in April, 2017
- Next interviews are January 18th, (maybe Feb 12) and March 13.
An opportunity to learn with 2 of the top practitioners in the healing arts - focusing on deepening your skills and building an understanding
of the energy flow (drawing from Polarity Therapy theory, c/s work, trauma resolution, group dynamics) and integrating the newest findings on the social nervous system/polyvagal theory.
"The Body Into Being training was such a rich experience. The collaboration of Ray and Anna was an absolute joy to be part of. They radiated such care and respect for each other, inspiring each other, supporting each other. It was like witnessing and being a part of a luminous dance of yin and yang. Their instruction, gleaned from decades of study, practice and teaching, shined as they created a space of open inquiry. Since the training ended, I am more aware of, and connected to, my core. There's a sense of greater space and ease in my life. I have added confidence in my sessions. I have deepened my practitioner skills. I am so thankful for the other gifted practitioner/students who joined this journey. It was a blessing to deepen our skills and grow together!" - Ed Rockett
Ray Castellino and Mary Seamster, LMP, BC, BCST, amnion/watsu teacher co-facilitate a land/water workshop in May, 2017
- May 9-13, 2016, Impulse into Being, a 5-day land/water workshop near Portland, with Ray and Mary Seamster. The water part will take place in Mary's salt water heated pool, such a treat! Participants will learn to discover the client's energetic impulses and embroyologic movement patterns that lead to healing. This is in contrast to the practitioner initiating the movement. See flyer for multitude of other practitioner skills to be developed.
Ray Castellino teaches a 3-day workshop in Bremen, Germany in July, 2017
- 7 July, Ray is part of a 1-day conference, followed by his 3-day workshop Birth and Attachment 8-10 July Experiential exercises will be followed by 'harvesting' of experiences to deepen understanding of our own and others' processes. Organized by Thomas Harms. Email:email@example.com
APPPAH Conference San Diego Nov-Dec 2017 Ray Castellino offers a 1/2 pre-conference workshop, then keynotes the conference.
- November 30, a 1/2-day workshop with Ray. Ray is also giving the keynote speech at the conference which is Dec 1-3.
Infant and Toddler Sleep web seminar
Consciously Parenting & About Connections, with Rebecca Thompson, Ray Castellino, and Mary Jackson, are thrilled to present a 4 part audio series web-seminar on Infant and Toddler Sleep. You are invited to go to http://www.consciouslyparenting.com/ondemand/LPBC to find out how you can hear this program.
Interviews with Rebecca Thompson
Ray Castellino and midwife Mary Jackson are teaming up with Rebecca Thompson of Consciously Parenting to share cutting-edge information that brings scientific research to you in ways you can actually use in your parenting. These audio interviews will cover some of the most popular parenting topics. The first of these classes, Infant and Toddler Sleep, is available online for free, and more are currently in production.
Interview with Chloe Faith Wordsworth
About Dr. Castellino
Raymond Castellino, DC (retired), RPP, RPE, RCST®, draws on over four decades of experience as a natural health care practitioner, consultant and teacher. His current practice focuses on the resolution of prenatal, birth and other early trauma and stress.
In addition to his work at Castellino Training, Ray is currently involved in two other projects:
- He is co-founder About Connections with home birth midwife Mary Jackson, where they prepare families for birth, support the birth process, do follow up integration. The methods they have developed has reduced home birth transfers to the hospital from 20% to 3% in over 100 births. They also work with families and individuals of all ages to resolve the effects of early imprinting.
- He is the Clinical Director of BEBA (Building and Enhancing Bonding and Attachment), a non-profit research clinic in Santa Barbara devoted to strengthening the bonds between babies/children and their parents and optimizing children's physical, emotional and mental development.
Dr. Castellino is a frequent presenter at national conferences including the Association for Pre- & Peri-natal Psychology and Health, the American Physical Therapy Association, the Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America, and others. He was a founding board member of the Alliance for Transforming the Lives of Children.
He has been practicing and teaching prenatal and birth therapy since 1993.